[Loscho_enews] [Fwd: doll collections?]

info at snocoheritage.org info at snocoheritage.org
Thu Dec 3 22:35:57 PST 2009

Hi All,
I'm forwarding a message from Amy Spain of Snohomish County Tourism who is
looking for  museums in the County with doll collections.
You may reply to her directly -
cc info at snocoheritage.org and maybe we can keep a bit of a collections
list...

see below
Karen Prasse
info at snocoheritage.org

Subject: doll collections?
From:    "Amy Spain" <amy at snohomish.org>
Date:    Thu, December 3, 2009 4:44 pm
To:      info at snocoheritage.org

I just read in the League newsletter about the doll collection at the DO
Pearson House.  I am looking for other doll collections and need some help.
I am working with a tour operator who is bringing a group to Washington in
March and is looking for doll collections, etc. to include in the itinerary.
Can you send out a request for all those with doll collections to contact me
as soon as possible?

Thank you!
Amy Spain
Snohomish County Tourism Bureau
909 SE Everett Mall Way, C300
Everett, WA   98208
(425)348-5802, extension 11
(888)338-0976
amy at snohomish.org
www.snohomish.org

Close to Everything.  Far from Ordinary. R