[Loscho_enews] League Meeting & Malstrom reminder

info at snocoheritage.org info at snocoheritage.org
Mon Dec 7 16:59:02 PST 2009

To all League Members and Supporters -
Mark your January calendars before the holidaze !!!

Our Malstrom Award "Banquet" & Annual Meeting will be held Saturday,
January 30, 2010, Noon - 3pm.   This year is the 25th Anniversary of the
awards and Margaret Riddle will be presenting the program featuring this
years heritage exhibits, programs, and projects by members and
organizations!  It will be held once again at the Waltz Building 118
Avenue B downtown Snohomish.

To submit your Malstrom application go to our website to download the
application form (Due Dec 14TH!!!)
http://www.snocoheritage.org/

The next League Board Meeting will be held
Monday, January 11th, 2010
9 am - 12 Noon.
at the Monroe Historical Society
directions - http://monroehistoricalsociety.org/admin/inform.html
Everyone is welcome to contribute suggestions, comments and help plan for
next year's projects and programs!

Keep warm!
Karen Prasse
current League prez...