[Loscho_enews] Fw: Civilian Conservation Corps Chapter 5's last meeting

info at snocoheritage.org info at snocoheritage.org
Sat Dec 12 16:06:22 PST 2009

Marysville historical Society recently had a display of the CCC memorabilia
of Walter Bailey, a Pearl Harbor Survivor.  I believe the display is now on
loan to the Granite museum.
-Ken Cage.
-"MHS" <marysvillehistoricalsociety at verizon.net>

p.s.
Walter Bailey's oral history interview done by Terry Beck of Sno-Isle
Libraries can be heard on the Sno-Isle Libraries website in the form of a
podcast.  The link is below.
http://www.sno-isle.org/?ID=4247

This project was called "Remembering Pearl Harbor: Local WWII Veterans'
Audio Stories" featured recently in a Everett Herald article
http://www.heraldnet.com/article/20091207/NEWS01/712079979.

-Karen Prasse
-info at snocoheritage.org

League Enews -