[Loscho_enews] [Fwd: FYI: 2010 Valerie Sivinski WA Preserves Fund]

info at snocoheritage.org info at snocoheritage.org
Fri Jan 8 13:39:11 PST 2010

Subject: FYI: 2010 Valerie Sivinski WA Preserves Fund
From:    "D Chrisman" <chrisman333 at hotmail.com>
Date:    Wed, January 6, 2010 5:01 pm
To:      "League eNews" <info at snocoheritage.org>
-----Original Message-----

From: Chris Moore
[mailto:cmoore at wa-trust.org]
Sent: Wednesday,
 January 06, 2010 4:12 PM
To: 'Chris Moore'
Subject: 2010 Valerie Sivinski WA Preserves Fund

Dear Washington Trust Board,

Happy New Year to all – I hope each of you had a
wonderful holiday season!  It is time once again to solicit applications
for our Valerie Sivinski Washington Preserves Fund grant program.  To that
end, please find attached a news release distributed today along with a
copy of the 2010 grant application form.  For 2010, $6,000 is budgeted for
grant awards.

Please share this information with preservationists and
other interested parties in your area who may have a good project eligible
for funding.  Note that the application deadline is Tuesday, February
16th.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions regarding the program –
additional information (along with the application form) can also be found
on our website at: http://www.wa-trust.org/preservesfund.htm.

Regards,

Chris Moore
Field Director
Washington Trust for
Historic Preservation
1204 Minor Avenue
Seattle, WA  98101
206.624.9449 office
206.930.5067 cell

Preserving Washington’s historic places through advocacy, education,
collaboration and stewardship
Join the Washington Trust for Historic Preservation!
www.wa-trust.org