[Loscho_enews] Celebrating Snohomish County's African-American Heritage

Snocoheritage snocoheritage at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 08:41:31 PST 2010

from kinuko <kinuko at arczip.com>
reply-to kinuko at juno.com

*African American Experience: Celebrating Snohomish County's
African-American Heritage, February 24th*

The *Communities of Color Coalition (C3) and the NAACP Snohomish County
Branch* are hosting an event to celebrate African-Americans in Snohomish
County.
*February 24th, 6:30 to 8:30 pm*
Snohomish County Public Meeting Rooms
Robert J. Drewel Building, 1st Floor
3000 Rockefeller Avenue (corner of Pacific & Oakes), Everett

Please join us as we share the stories of our community elders.
 Refreshments and light snacks will be served.  Everyone is welcome!  Please
feel free to forward this message and print and post the linked flyer.  Hope
to see you there!
http://www.snocoheritage.org/2010-02_African%20American%20ExperienceFlyer.pdf

Kinuko