[Loscho_enews] Fwd: Update: Snohomish County Strategic Tourism Plan

Stanwood Area Historical Society sahsfncc at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 12:01:46 PDT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Becker, Wendy <Wendy.Becker at snoco.org>
Date: Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 5:17 PM
Subject: Update: Snohomish County Strategic Tourism Plan

 Thank you for your earlier contributions to the Snohomish County Tourism
Plan 2011-2015 undertaken by Snohomish County Economic Development Division.
 Our work will provide  a strategy for growing Snohomish County tourism in
scope, revenue and profitability. We appreciate the feedback and are in a
final discovery and analysis phase.   We will be seeking another round of
input from you based on the input we received in the first phase.  Our
overriding goal is to have this project complete this fall, yet we also aim
to expand this process to include more members of the tourism community.

Handling this final phase of the process is The Frause Team, and they are
underway.  This team is comprised of experts in the tourism field:  Frause,
BERK & Associates, Site Story and Calyx Sustainable Tourism.  This team
contains some of the best minds in active listening, data analysis, branding
and innovative strategies for tourism.   They are going to be key partners
in shaping the recommendations for how we move forward beyond 2010 for
greater success as a community.

In the next few weeks, The Frause Team will be facilitating further feedback
opportunities.  We will be hosting additional focus groups, on-line surveys
and one-on-one interviews.   We want to make sure you are involved. Please
confirm with me that I have your correct email address and phone number.
If you have any questions, please contact me anytime at
wendy.becker at snoco.org or 425-388-3186.

Thank you for your patience as we finalize the Snohomish County Tourism
Plan.   We know this has been a time consuming process, but we are close to
achieving our goal.

Wendy Becker

Economic and Cultural Development Officer

Snohomish County

3000 Rockefeller Avenue   MS 411
Everett, WA 98201

425.388.3186