[Loscho_enews] New Women's Legacy Bio - Gertie Perrin

Snocoheritage snocoheritage at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 15:16:52 PDT 2010

Thanks again to Betty Gaeng for another contribution to the Women's Legacy
Project.
Her story of Mrs. Perrin is the 67th in our series.  We are going to try to
produce 100 - so contributions are still welcome.
Please contact our editor Margaret Riddle if you have an idea for a
biography.

This story of Mrs. Perrin's life as an irrepressible businesswoman is great
for its telling of how people traveled through their lives and ended up in
Snohomish County.  Each one of them learn from experiences, confront
calamities, build their businesses or careers and raise their families in
many different interesting ways.

http://www.snocoheritage.org/wlp_67_Perrin.html

Karen Prasse
info at snocoheritage.org