[Loscho_enews] Home Tour article

D Chrisman info at historiceverett.org
Mon Aug 30 12:23:26 PDT 2010

http://www.historiceverett.org/
ABOUT THE  TOUR
Welcome to the Historic

Everett Home Tour and Fair!

This annual self guided tour comes to you from your friends and volunteers at Historic Everett. The tour is designed to showcase Everett’s outstanding residences and buildings. The 2010 tour begins at the historic Van Valey House where guests can enjoy delicious refreshments while admiring this flawlessly restored American Foursquare. Get your ticket, try some pastries, and then start the tour.

A very special feature this year is our 2nd Preservation Fair, this time staged in the historic 1929 Rumbaugh Building at 2804 Wetmore Ave., currently in use as Trinity Lutheran College. Reserve some time to see the more than two dozen craftsmen and merchants who specialize in working with owners and restorers of vintage homes and buildings. There may very well be someone present that you will need for your home project.

ABOUT  HISTORIC  EVERETT
Historic Everett is an all volunteer, non profit organization which began in 2003. Historic Everett members preserve the heritage of the City of Everett through advocacy, education, and preservation. In addition to this Historic Home Tour & Fair, Historic Everett also offers the annual Evergreen Cemetery Tour, an annual Downtown Walking Tour,  an Out of Town Tour, the free seminar titled Is Your House Historic?, and numerous other programs and events. Please visit our website for information about coming events as well as information about membership. We do welcome your participation.
Sept 11, 10am-4pm
$15 members & LOSCHO members/$20 public Tickets and maps available day of event at VanValey House, 2130 Colby Ave.
Eight classic homes are open for this tour. Featuring the amazing Hartley Mansion on it's 100th year anniversary with family members attending from all over the country to share memories with the visitors!
Fair Info:
Sept 11, 10:30am-4pm
Included with Home Tour or $5 for Fair only. Held downtown at Trinity Lutheran College Commons, 2802 Wetmore Ave.