[Loscho_enews] Fwd: off-season viral marketing program needs you!!!

Stanwood Area Historical Society sahsfncc at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 21:25:19 PDT 2010

I just want to say that Stanwood Camano artists & local businesses this last
year with art glass balls and was more successful than they dreamed.
I'm not really sure how it worked but it brought people to the museum even
though we didn't participate and should have...
Karen Prasse
Stanwood Area Historical Society (also LOSCHO)