[Loscho_enews] Fwd: Sesquicentennial Projects

Snocoheritage snocoheritage at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 22:52:49 PDT 2010

Hi All,
Most of you probably know that Snohomish County is planning a year long
celebration of the 150th Anniversary of Snohomish County.
Read Margaret's message below if you are planning an event or publication or
exhibit.  More info to follow from Wendy Becker Also.
So Far there is a little background on our
website<http://www.snocoheritage.org/sesquicentennial.html>and we'll
talk about it at the League meeting on Monday Oct 18th 10 am at
the Everett Library.
Karen Prasse  See Below