[Loscho_enews] LOSCHO Board mtg Monday 10 am

Snocoheritage snocoheritage at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 13:09:47 PDT 2010

Hi All,
I'm writing to remind everyone about the League Board meeting Monday
morning.Oct 18th at the Everett Public Library.  The library opens at 10 am
which means we won't really get set up until 10:15.

League of Snohomish County Heritage Organizations, Snohomish County
Washington

Agenda the April Quarterly League Board
Monday April 19th   10 am - noon at the
Everett Public Library - note street closure on Hoyt
Ave<http://www.epls.org/nw/digital.asp>

<http://www.epls.org/nw/digital.asp>

* *

*The League of Snohomish County Heritage Organizations is established for
the purpose of coordinating local organizations for mutual assistance in
facilitating funds and grants for historical purposes, establishing and
promoting minimum standards for the organization and operation of historical
organizations, and conducting county wide heritage programming.*

* *

Call to Order - Introductions –

Minutes of January 2010 mtg– Kay Bishop

Treasurer’s Report – LuAnne Fehrle

Next meeting – Monday January 10th ? 10 am? Location?

*Roundtable* - Brief announcements by everyone  - e.g. Brief report on Fred
Cruger's program at AASLH

*Malstrom Award Banquet* January 29th at the Waltz Building - Speaker;
Judge; Food, ????

*Workshops*- Thanks to Wendy for the Sponsorship Workshop - Repeat? - Other
do-able ideas?

*Sesquicentennial*?  Our contribution - ? see our web page for a
beginning... http://www.snocoheritage.org/sesquicentennial.html

 *Places of the Past project* – (see http://www.epls.org/nw/dig_pop.asp ) -
Karen will give a *Virtual Tour of other Online Databases About Local
History* - how does the "Places of the Past" and our other resources fit in
and what format would you to see it most?  Mindy Van Wingen will attend.

Thanks See you there

Bring a bag lunch if you want.  Anyone who wants to bring fruit or donuts to
share is welcome to.

Karen Prasse (home phone 360-387-9395 if you have questions)

League of Snohomish County Heritage Organizations

info at snocoheritage.org