[Loscho_enews] Subscribing to Loscho Enews

Snocoheritage snocoheritage at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 09:57:27 PST 2010

Hi All,
Just a bit of housekeeping here for those of you who are changing your email
addresses.  (e.g. verizon to frontier)
You can change your subscription yourself by going to our subscription page
to update your address.

Go to this page
http://lists.snocoheritage.org/listinfo.cgi/loscho_enews-snocoheritage.org

At the bottom log in with your old address,  you should not need a password
and ignore the admin address line, and edit your address where it says -----
To unsubscribe from Loscho_enews, get a password reminder, or change your
subscription options enter your subscription email address: .

If you have trouble, I can fix it but I appreciate your trying.  Send me a
separate email to the address below for help.

Thanks
--
Karen Prasse
League of Snohomish County Heritage Organizations
info at snocoheritage.org
www.snocoheritage.org