[Loscho_enews] Fwd: Holiday Social - December 21st

Snocoheritage snocoheritage at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 10:25:43 PST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Becker, Wendy <Wendy.Becker at snoco.org>
Date: Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 3:47 PM
Subject: Holiday Social - December 21st

The Snohomish County Historic Preservation Commission invite you to join
them for their December meeting and holiday social, *December 21st* at *7p.m.
in the Old Monroe City Hall* – located at *207 East Main Street in “old”
Monroe*.

Please bring a hors devours or something to share.  I’ll bring cider, coffee
and tea.

If you would RSVP – I’d be appreciative.

Warm Regards,

Wendy

Wendy Becker

Economic and Cultural Development Officer

Snohomish County

3000 Rockefeller Avenue   MS 411
Everett, WA 98201

425.388.3186

--
Karen Prasse
League of Snohomish County Heritage Organizations
info at snocoheritage.org
www.snocoheritage.org