[Loscho_enews] Fwd: [Preservenw] CONNECTING TO COLLECTIONS ARCHIVED WEBINAR SERIES

Snocoheritage snocoheritage at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 23:03:25 PST 2011

Hi All,
See below - I listened to the first webinar and it was interesting and free
from the Institute of Museum and Library Services - though you have to
register.  I will be trying the others as I have time but feel free to send
a report.
They recommend the book Publicity for Non-Profits by Sandra Beckwith
available at the Sno-Isle Libraries.
It was also interesting for the technology of seeing a webinar and the
dialog that went on during the webinar with questions from the audience.
Karen