[Loscho_enews] Malstrom Luncheon reminder

Snocoheritage snocoheritage at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 10:45:48 PST 2011

Reminder that reservations are *due Tuesday Jan 25th* for the Malstrom
Luncheon!  Those on our snail mail list should have received printed
invitations.
It is going to be a great program and opportunity to share our heritage!

See below

You are cordially invited to the Malstrom Award Luncheon, the League of
Snohomish County Heritage Organizations <http://www.snocoheritage.org/>'
annual sharing of all things historical.
This year there are eight great
projects<http://www.snocoheritage.org/2010/12/malstrom-award-nominations-2010/>to
honor and learn about, great food followed by a special historic
preservation program.  The Blackman Museum will be open so this will be a
chance to see their new exhibits.  *
Reservations are required, *forms will be mailed soon but you may download
and print the form and event description
here.<http://www.snocoheritage.org/MalstromLuncheonInvite2011.pdf>

*The Luncheon begins promptly at
Noon
Saturday, January 29th, 2011*
The Waltz Building,
116 Avenue B
Snohomish, Washington

12:45 p.m. *Annual Meeting,  Malstrom Awards Presentations & Roundtable*

1:30 p.m. *“Reading Between the Lines: The Stories Old Buildings Tell
Us<http://www.humanities.org/programs/speakers/current-speakers/inquiring-mind-speaker-michael-herschensohn>
” *
By Michael Herschensohn,
Architectural Historian & Preservation Planner.
A Humanities Washington/Inquiring Mind program.

The luncheon will be lasagna (with a vegetarian alternative).

It will be a great afternoon of food and history!
--
Karen Prasse
League of Snohomish County Heritage Organizations
info at snocoheritage.org
www.snocoheritage.org