[Loscho_Enews] Our Place in History - March 6

Snocoheritage snocoheritage at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 19:17:45 PST 2011

Historic Everett's and the Sesquicentennial upcoming program "*Our Place in
History*" (1 pm Sunday) features 3 presenters covering County and local
cities' history for the County's 150th anniversary.
See their website http://www.historiceverett.org/

All Snohomish County museums are asked to forward from 50-100 brochures or
flyers about their museum or events to be displayed at the historic Floral
Hall event. We would
also like to encourage SnoCo museums to forward the program invitation to
their member email lists. This is a great opportunity for all board members
of Snohomish County heritage groups to get together!

For more information contact David Chrisman at info at historiceverett.org

Mail or ship extra museum brochures to:
Historic Everett
c/o David Chrisman
3312 115th Pl SE
Everett WA 98208

--
Karen Prasse
League of Snohomish County Heritage Organizations
info at snocoheritage.org
www.snocoheritage.org