[Loscho_Enews] The Malstrom Awards event - new tradition?

Snocoheritage snocoheritage at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 12:32:02 PDT 2011

To All Heritage Supporters

The League of Snohomish County Heritage Organizations is considering
changing the date and focus of the annual Malstrom event traditionally held
in January each year.  The awards ceremony will take place as in the past
but we would like to expand it to a new location with workshops and
meetings that go from about 9 am until 3 pm on a Saturday probably in
March.  The idea is to bring together people involved in managing local
history museums, historic preservation tours and advocacy, and those
interested in family and community history programs, collections, and
publications (virtual and print.)

My 2 questions to Everyone are -

Would you and several of your members willing to attend this event - (it is
meant to have content and information for all board members, docents,
volunteers, collections managers, and fund raisers) ?

And would you be willing to pay support it -- about $40 per person.

Please be honest and feel free to reply to the list-
Or you can send me an email personally at the email at the address listed
below.

--
Karen Prasse
League of Snohomish County Heritage Organizations
info at snocoheritage.org
www.snocoheritage.org