[Loscho_Enews] The Malstrom Awards event - new tradition?

C92176 at aol.com C92176 at aol.com
Fri Jul 29 09:48:08 PDT 2011

The Mukilteo Historical Society always enjoyed and benefitted from the
traditional format, but would be equally supportive of the general direction of
 the proposed change.  We believe we would continue to send two to four
people, and possibly more depending on the seminars.  Attendance is not so
much affected by the cost as it is by the timing, so it is important that a
date  and venue be selected as early as possible.

John and Ann Collier
Mukilteo Historical Society