[Loscho_Enews] AASLH 2011 Conference archive log in

Snocoheritage snocoheritage at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 20:37:27 PDT 2011

Hi All,
Many of us were not able to listen to the AASLH virtual conference at the
time it was presented.  Here is another opportunity.

Go to this website
http://aaslhconference.org/2011/program/

Username -  loscho
password  - snocoheritage
Conference Invitation Code LSCH25z (should not be necessary unless you want
to create your own login)

Fred says it is worth listening to - good to listen to the way things are
handled in the professional world of museum management which we strive
for...and provides many interesting discussions on how to update or provide
some solutions to the difficulties of managing collections.
If this doesn't work for you, email me and we will troubleshoot.
360-387-9395
Karen
--
Karen Prasse
League of Snohomish County Heritage Organizations
info at snocoheritage.org
www.snocoheritage.org