[Loscho_Enews] Mobile Technology Seminar Nov 1

Snocoheritage snocoheritage at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 08:59:43 PDT 2011

Attached is a hyperlink http://www.snohomish.org/index.php?page_id=600
to the information about a *Mobile Technology Seminar* to learn about cell
phone tours, mobile web tours, mobile surveys and mobile giving.  (we cannot
send pdfs via this listserv so I can send a pdf of the form if you didn't
aleady get one - see my email below)

At least three local tours incorporating local history exist already - there
are some of the direct hyperlinks below.  It took me a while to figure out
how to find them on my laptop - there seem to be few easily findable direct
links.  I was able to make it also work finally on my Dell Streak Android
Tablet.  It was slow on my windows xp laptop and hung.  My windows 7
computer worked ok.  Do be patient for these files to load.  It uses google
maps and loads quicktime to play the audio/video. (At least that was the way
it worked for me...) For those who have iphones or ipads its probably
easy....

http://myoncell.mobi

Snohomish Tourism Bureau (Everett???)
http://myoncell.mobi/tours.php?acct_num=14252490212

Aviation Adventures (Boeing)
http://myoncell.mobi/temp_stops.php?acct_num=14255070442

Granite Falls Tour
http://myoncell.mobi/tours.php?acct_num=13606544362

Mountain Loop Tour
http://myoncell.mobi/tours.php?acct_num=13603553170

--
Karen Prasse
League of Snohomish County Heritage Organizations
info at snocoheritage.org
www.snocoheritage.org