[Loscho_Enews] Historic Everett Holiday Party

Snocoheritage snocoheritage at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 21:41:57 PST 2011

Member groups of the League are invited

Historic Everett
Holiday Party at the Monte Cristo Ballroom

6:30-9:00pm Friday, December 9
1507 Wall Street, Everett WA

Please join Historic Everett members, volunteers, friends and family as we
celebrate the season with a little cheer, tasty treats and libations.
The event includes historic movie clips, no-host bar, silent auction items
and some merry holiday music!

To enhance our mission of educating the community, we are thrilled to
announce Historic Everett’s new Margaret Riddle Historic Preservation
Scholarship. It will provide financial assistance and learning
opportunities to individuals who are preparing to be historic preservation
professionals.
Our venue requires an accurate count. Please respond by December 7th if you
plan to attend. To RSVP by phone call Valerie at 425-308-6052 or
by email at info at HistoricEverett.org.
www.historiceverett.org