[Loscho_Enews] Snohomish County Museum of History needs help

Snocoheritage snocoheritage at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 12:29:16 PST 2011

*[Hi all - Please see the request from Barbara George of the Snohomish
County Museum of History which needs to move its collection tomorrow.]*

We are moving tomorrow,(Tuesday), Wednesday, and Thursday to the Everett
Mall.

We need people to pack, people to supervise and direct, people to carry in
both locations at the same time!

*I need someone to cover for me for 11:45 am to 1:30pm  tomorrow (Tuesday)
while I keep the minutes at Rotary (too late to get a replacement)

*I also need someone to cover for me and open the Carnegie at 9am on
Wednesday because I'll be at the dentist's office in Forest Park and again
at 1pm to to 2:30pm Wednesday.

So, obviously I can't be in both places at once.  Sorry for the short
notice but this is the way it worked out. * I don't want anyone who
shouldn't be carrying stuff to carry stuff, especially up the stairs into
the mall but there are plenty of things you can do to help us. * Thursday,
I'll be there all day but will still need someone on the second floor to
guide and direct.  We will have a plan drawn up (right Amalia?!? ha)

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN HELP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Barb

Executive Director
Snohomish County Museum of History
P.O. Box 5556