[Loscho_Enews] Happy Holidaze - mark your historical calendars for the new year!

Snocoheritage snocoheritage at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 20:29:26 PST 2011

Have a great holiday season!  There's lots to do when we get back
right away in January.

The League Board Annual Meeting for Board member elections will be
held January 9th 2012 at 10 am.
All League members and more than one representative from each group
are encouraged to join us at this meeting also in Stanwood at the
Floyd Norgaard Cultural Center. Nominations are open for new League
Board members.

The Malstrom Award Nominations for projects completed in 2011 will be
due Friday January 20th, 2012.

Snohomish County Heritage Day and Malstrom Award Luncheon

Save the Date –Saturday March 17th, 2012   9 am – 3 pm
at the Floyd Norgaard Cultural Center   27130 102nd Ave NW    Stanwood WA

Please see our website below for all the details.  If you have
questions, please email me at the address below.
--
Karen Prasse
League of Snohomish County Heritage Organizations
info at snocoheritage.org
www.snocoheritage.org