[Loscho_Enews] Heritage Day Reminder - March 17th 9 am - 2:30

Snocoheritage snocoheritage at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 12:37:57 PST 2012

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heritage Day & Malstrom Award Luncheon/Presentation Registration Reminder!
Hi All,
If you haven't registered for our Heritage Day event yet, please do so we
can give the Stanwood Area Historical Society an estimate of the number of
lunches.  The menu is Three Home made Soups to choose from, Breads, Salads
and Dessert.  Plus small breakfast snacks and coffee/tea.

Details are on the website - early next week I'll post the final meeting
schedule so you can look it over before you come.

I'm excited to see/meet everyone and believe this will be a great event for
sharing histories and ideas and for reaching out to our communities - both
our geographical as well as our heritage communities.  The many Malstrom
award nominees are described on the website.

Look over the details on the website, download the pdf registration form
and send it to LuAnne as soon as possible.
If you have questions, email me at the address below.
http://www.snocoheritage.org/heritage-day/

--
Karen Prasse
League of Snohomish County Heritage Organizations
info at snocoheritage.org
www.snocoheritage.org