[Loscho_Enews] 2012 Community Heritage Grant recipients posted

Snocoheritage snocoheritage at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 09:20:02 PDT 2012

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know it is early to think about next year's budget - but I have posted
the figures of the grant recipients of the 2012 Community Heritage Grants
so we can plan for next year.   Click the website for the figures on a
chart.
http://www.snocoheritage.org/2012/07/community-heritage-grant-recipients-for-2012/<http://www.snocoheritage.org/>

To find basic info about the grant - see the County website and feel free
to contact Wendy Becker at any time. Community Heritage
Grants<http://www1.co.snohomish.wa.us/County_Services/HistoricCultural/>.
 (Thanks for the info and help Wendy!)
--
Karen Prasse
League of Snohomish County Heritage Organizations
info at snocoheritage.org
www.snocoheritage.org