[Loscho_Enews] Looking for new Volunteers?

Snocoheritage snocoheritage at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 13:02:47 PDT 2012

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looking for new Volunteers?

*Volunteer Recruitment Workshop *
*Saturday Morning 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.*
*October 13th, 2012*
Location : Hibulb Cultural Center

You are invited to a 3 hour training workshop on recruiting new volunteers
for our heritage groups in Snohomish and surrounding Counties.    The
workshop is designed primarily for Heritage Board members but anyone from
our groups with an interest can attend.
The workshop will be led by *Michelle Morris, Senior Manager of Community
Engagement United Way of Snohomish County* and it is *free* to League
individual and organization members.

It will cover special volunteer responsibilities of heritage groups as well
as general volunteer recruitment ideas, supervising volunteers and
retention policies and procedures.  Bring your questions, ideas and
experience to this workshop for inspiration and support in the difficult
job of finding and keeping our volunteers that keep our important cultural
and community organizations going!

This is also a great opportunity to visit the Hibulb Cultural Center if you
haven’t already.  Directions are on their website.
http://www.hibulbculturalcenter.org/

For more information, contact me--
Karen Prasse
League of Snohomish County Heritage Organizations
info at snocoheritage.org
www.snocoheritage.org