[Loscho_Enews] Fwd: Tourism Bureau creating training video for front line staff - your help needed!

Margaret Riddle theriddles at msn.com
Fri Aug 17 08:44:15 PDT 2012

If we had something ready to go in this format and quality, maybe.  But I doubt we do.  And this seems like something that should be paid work.  If we decide to do more with historic properties as a League project perhaps someone in our group who has these talents might put together a grant for SnoCo heritage money to do it.  This would certainly not get done in time for this current project but would be a future resource.

That's my two cents worth.

Sent from my iPad