[Loscho_Enews] Monday morning 10 am League Board mtg reminder

Snocoheritage snocoheritage at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 11:43:08 PST 2013

Below is the agenda for the League of Snohomish County Heritage
Organizations January 2013 Board meeting.  We will be discussing Heritage
Day planning but at the end we will have elections since this is our
"annual members meeting".  It is also a formal invitation for new volunteer
Board members to be nominated or volunteer for a board position.

*LOSCHO Quarterly Board Meeting Agenda*
Monday January 21st, 2013,  10 am
Stanwood Area Historical Society
Meet in the 2nd floor museum or as otherwise directed when you get there.

The League of Snohomish County Heritage Organizations is established for
the purpose of coordinating local organizations for mutual
assistance in facilitating funds and grants for historical
purposes,establishing and promoting minimum standards for the organization
and
operation of historical organizations, and conducting county wide heritage
programming.

Call to Order -
Introductions Roundtable / Guests / New members
Minutes of June 2012 mtg– Kay Bishop  (will need substitute minutes taker)
Treasurer’s Report – LuAnne Fehrle
Next meeting – Monday Or Saturday April 2013 - ?  Location -

--Brief update on Womens legacy project

--March 23rd Heritage Day planning - review of Oct 1st meeting.

--Elections - Nominations are open for new volunteer board members.

--Activities Roundtable
-
Karen Prasse
President
League of Snohomish County Heritage Organizations
info at snocoheritage.org
www.snocoheritage.org