[Loscho_Enews] Womens Legacy Project - new traveling exhibit

Snocoheritage snocoheritage at gmail.com
Tue May 7 19:44:21 PDT 2013

We are happy to announce the availability of our *new rotating exhibit* of
the Women's Legacy
Project<http://www.snocoheritage.org/womens-legacy-project/>.

It is a floor standing (or tabletop) three panel display featuring some of
the new stories <http://snohomishwomenslegacy.org/> about the lives of
women of Snohomish County over the last century and a half.   Thanks to
Edmonds Museum Director Tarin Erickson for her updated design and
research.  It features stories of many Native American women and their
descendants as well as those who sought the many improvements in our social
and business conditions.

If you are interested in displaying this exhibit after May 11th, contact me
at the address below and we'll make arrangements.
For a photo of how it looks, click here
http://www.snocoheritage.org/womens-legacy-project/.

It is appearing at the *High Tea at the Hartley Mansion
*Saturday May 11, 2013. 2-4pm
2320 Rucker Avenue
Proceeds will go toward our Margaret Riddle Historic Preservation
Scholarship Fund and toward supporting our educational programs and events.
http://www.historiceverett.org/events.html

--
Karen Prasse
League of Snohomish County Heritage Organizations
info at snocoheritage.org
www.snocoheritage.org