[Loscho_Enews] Photos of Buffalo Bill Everett appearance in 1908

Margie and Greg Wilson wilsongm at frontier.com
Sun Jun 23 15:03:29 PDT 2013

Hello Cameron,
Years ago I lived in Southwest Washington. I had the pleasure of
visiting the Lelooka Foundation Museum in Ariel, Washington. In the
museum are artifacts regarding Buffalo Bill Cody. One of the leaders
of the Lelooksa family (Chief Lelooska's grandfather, named
"He-Killer") I believe was a performer in the Buffalo Bill Cody's
Wild West Show. The Leloska Foundation may be willing to loan you
some artifacts for your podcast and or photographs. The contact
information follows below. On the website (www.lelooska.org) there is
a narrative about Chief Lelooska's grandfather and a brief mention of
Buffalo Bill Cody. These family owned artifacts are on exhibit in
this small but fascinating museum in Ariel, WA.
-- Hope this helps, Margie Wilson
   Lelooska Foundation P.O. Box 526 Ariel, Washington 98603 Phone
(360) 225-9522 Fax (360) 225-7416
<http://www.lelooska.org>www.lelooska.org info at lelooska.org

<http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=59298013105>
[]
  Staff
Mariah Stoll-Smith Reese, Executive Director
Judith Ibbs, Assistant and Shari Catania, Assistant

Board of Directors
Tsungani Fearon Smith, President
Rose Petersen, Vice President
Gretchen Fuller, Treasurer