[Loscho_Enews] LOSCHO Quarterly Board mtg July 20th

Snocoheritage snocoheritage at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 21:27:34 PDT 2013

The July Quarterly meeting will be held Saturday morning 10:00 AM July 20th
at the Western Heritage Center located at the Monroe Fairgrounds.  This is
a great chance to see new changes and future plans there.
http://www.westernheritagecenter.org/

Granite Falls has the Womens legacy display - Would anyone else like to
display it in the next month or so?  Contact me and I'll help arrange it.

--
Karen Prasse
League of Snohomish County Heritage Organizations
info at snocoheritage.org
www.snocoheritage.org