[Loscho_Enews] Fwd: [Preservenw] Preservation infographic posters from CCAHA and Penn Libraries

Snocoheritage snocoheritage at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 10:40:25 PST 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <menges at uw.edu>
Date: Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 6:05 PM
Subject: [Preservenw] Preservation infographic posters from CCAHA and Penn
Libraries
To: preservenw at uw.edu

In partnership with the University of Pennsylvania Libraries, the
Conservation Center for Art & Historic Artifacts has launched a series of
free, printable
posters picturing key preservation terms and guidelines in a format that's
easy to understand.  Museums, libraries, historic sites, and other cultural
heritage
institutions and organizations can feel free to use the posters in
presentations and on the web to let members, visitors, and donors know how
important
preservation is to the longevity of collections.  The first poster, which
looked at the impact of temperature and relative humidity on collections,
can be found
at www.ccaha.org/publications/technical-bulletins.

We are about to start a new preservation infographic poster, and we need
your help! Which topic would you find most helpful -- pests, mold, or
light? Vote at
http://ow.ly/r3nuS.

ANASTASIA MATIJKIW

Preservation Services Assistant

264 S. 23RD STREET

PHILADELPHIA, PA 19103

t 215.545.0613  f 215.735.9313

e AMATIJKIW at CCAHA.ORG

--
Karen Prasse
League of Snohomish County Heritage Organizations
info at snocoheritage.org
www.snocoheritage.org