[Loscho_Enews] LOSCHO Quarterly Meeting - Friday June 13th 2014

Snocoheritage snocoheritage at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 09:51:15 PDT 2014

The League of Snohomish County Heritage Organizations quarterly meeting
will be held
*Friday morning June 13th at 10 am til about noon.*

The location is the Hibulb Cultural Center Library. (From I-5 take exit 199
Marine Drive NE in Marysville.
Go west approximately 0.5 miles, then turn left on 23rd Avenue NE
http://www.hibulbculturalcenter.org/)

Please come - we will be deciding a date for the Malstrom Award Luncheon
and whether the Heritage Day should be held next year.

If you have items for the agenda let me know.

(I realize this happens to be right after the Everett Museum annual
meeting event and Margaret's program.  But please come if you can anyway.)

Thanks to Lita Sheldon and Meg Engeltner for arranging this.   Thank to the
Hibulb Cultural Center for allowing us to meet in their wonderful library.

Thanks,
Karen Prasse
Vice President, League of Snohomish County Heritage Organizations
info at snocoheritage.org
www.snocoheritage.org

--
Karen Prasse
League of Snohomish County Heritage Organizations
info at snocoheritage.org
http://www.snocoheritage.org/

--
Karen Prasse
League of Snohomish County Heritage Organizations
info at snocoheritage.org
www.snocoheritage.org