[Loscho_Enews] Museums Visits July 19

Meg Engelter megengelter at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 09:32:04 PDT 2014

Hi all,

Thanks to Edith Johnson and her daughter Michelle of Marysville Historical
Society for spearheading monthly museum visits!

Last month, June, our group was 16 strong - visiting Mukilteo, Edmonds, and
Heritage Park.  What a treat!  I look forward to returning to all!

We have another one planned this month, July 19th.  We will be visiting 3
places in East Snohomish County (and beyond):  Skykomish, Index, and
Sultan.  Michelle is gathering a headcount - so let her know if you plan to
join us.  We'll also plan on meeting at 10 in Marysville to carpool.

Happy day!

Meg
megengelter at gmail.com
360-653-2700 (home or voicemail)
425-314-3706 (cell phone or text message)