[Loscho_Enews] Burlington History programs

Snocoheritage snocoheritage at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 21:54:16 PDT 2014

At the request of our newest nearby historical society, the Burlington
Historical Society (Skagit County), take note of two monthly events planned:

This Tuesday, July 15th 7 pm - 8:30 pm join them for "Burlington School
Daze" - a tour of the historic mission style school building followed by
teachers memories of school days
Burlington Edison School District Office - Formerly the Roosevelt Grade
School  927 E. Fairhaven Ave.
BurlingtonWashington

Next month, August 19th 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm (Tuesday evening) will be
"Recalling our Founders" a tour at the Green Hills Memorial Cemetery
11157 Gardner Road
Burlington, WA
The cemetery is located East of Burlington Off Hwy 20.  The tour starts at
the cemetery office/shop.  On Gardner Road turn into the main/south
entrance to the cemetery office/shop. Parking is either side of the
office/shop building. Admission is free but reservations are required.  To
register, call Burlington Parks & Recreation Office 360-755-9649

For more information on both programs, call Edie Edmundson 360-757-4757

--
Karen Prasse
League of Snohomish County Heritage Organizations
info at snocoheritage.org
www.snocoheritage.org
Day job - Burlington Public Library - 360-755-0760