[Loscho_Enews] Museums Visits July 19

mvmmvm at frontier.com mvmmvm at frontier.com
Mon Jul 14 05:18:01 PDT 2014

Skykomish Visit Information

Hello, I am in Helena Montana at a railroad history convention, so will not be in Sky when you visit on the 19th.

I have notified our contractor you will stop in for a visit at the museum and she will be looking forward to showing you our site.

The Skykomish museum is open Noon - 4 pm in the Maloney Store building, west wing. As you cross the river and come into town, at the stop sign it is the large tan building on you right

Also of interest in town (about a block form the museum) on the south side of the tracks is the 1898 railroad depot.  It is open 10:00 - 4:00.  The GN&C railroad club is operating a small ride-on -railroad by the depot and rides are free. The Sky museum will be providing displays in the depot as soon as the interior painting is completed

I have let people in Sky know you may stop by: At the museum the contact is Karen and at the depot Kevin or Lloyd.

If you have any questions, I can be contacted by email.

Bob Kelly
Collection Manager