[Loscho_Enews] Museums in August - Granite Falls, Arlington, Stanwood

Meg Engelter megengelter at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 06:27:36 PDT 2014

Our museum visits continue - Sunday, August 17th!

   - Granite Falls Historical Museum
   - Stillaguamish Valley Pioneer
   - Stanwood Area History Museum

Final details available prior to the 17th.   Plan for a full day *or* join
us for part.

Last month (July) we met some wonderful people at Skykomish, Index, and
Sultan!  Lunch at Skykomish - Founder's picnic.

The prior month (June) was wonderful as well - visiting Edmonds, Mukilteo,
and Lynnwood (Alderwood)!  Dinner at Cactus Jack's in Mukilteo.

Next month (September) will be on *Saturday*, *September 13th* and we plan
to visit Monroe, Western Heritage, Snohomish, and Lake Stevens!  *So please
save the date.*

*Thank you to Edith and Michelle for instigating these explorations.  Each
museum experience is so unique!  *

*Questions?  Please feel free to contact Michelle at
teddybearcochron at yahoo.com <teddybearcochron at yahoo.com>*

Until the 17th!

Meg Engelter
360-653-2700