[Loscho_Enews] Quarterly Meeting of LOSCHO Monday Sept 29

Snocoheritage snocoheritage at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 08:17:17 PDT 2014

The League of Snohomish County Heritage Organizations Board of Trustees
will meet at 10 a.m. Monday Sept 29th 2014.

Join us at the meeting - new members are always welcome - it is an open
meeting for sharing ideas and planning for future activities by Snohomish
County heritage groups.

The meeting Monday will be at the Historic Waltz Building in Snohomish WA
116 Ave B

If you need directions, contact me or click on our latest post on the
website below.

--
Karen Prasse
League of Snohomish County Heritage Organizations
info at snocoheritage.org
www.snocoheritage.org