[Loscho_Enews] Library Survey

Snocoheritage snocoheritage at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 08:08:04 PDT 2014

2014 Washington State Library Essential Services survey

The Washington State Library, a division of the Office of the Secretary of
State, faces a severe reduction in operating funds for the 2015-2017
biennium due to a revenue shortfall. If the state legislature does not
appropriate "back-fill" funds the State Library will be an estimated $2.4
million short, a quarter of the budget.

Therefore, we are examining our services to determine which are essential
and we want your perspective. If you live or work in Washington State
please take a few minutes to complete our online survey
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=lnUlU5lxmwSurPXsfIL_2bxg_3d_3d>.
Thank you for helping us develop a preferred future for the Washington
State Library.

*Please complete the survey by close of day Friday, October 17, 2014*.
Please don’t respond to it more than once.

Warm regards,
*Rand Simmons*
Washington State Library

forwarded by
--
Karen Prasse
League of Snohomish County Heritage Organizations
info at snocoheritage.org
www.snocoheritage.org