[Loscho_Enews] LOSCHO Strategic Planning

K K Stadler stadlerkk at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 09:40:24 PDT 2015

Hello,
We hope you are planning on participating in our strategic planning session
on May 2nd. We will be defining a course for the League of Snohomish County
Heritage Organizations over the next several years. It is your input that
will make LOSCHO a mutual benefit for all of our Heritage Organizations in
Snohomish County.

If preparation of the session our facilitator Rick Chatterton would like
your answer to a couple of questions which are below.  Even if you will not
be joining us on May 2nd *PLEASE* take a moment to answer these questions
as your input is very important.

Regards,
Kevin K Stadler
President
League of Snohomish County
Heritage Organizations

*Saturday May 2nd Hibulb Cultural Center  6410 23rd Ave NE, Tulalip, WA
982719:30 AM  Board Meeting 10:00 AM Strategic Planning Session *

Dear LOSCHO Member,

My name is Rick Chatterton and it is my honor to help facilitate your
strategic planning meeting on May 2nd.  In preparation for the meeting,
please take a few minutes to complete this brief survey and return it to me
at Rick at Chatterton1.com, before April 30th.  Your responses are very
important for the success of the planning session and will be kept
confidential.

1. On a scale of 1 to 10, how effective to you believe LOSCHO is *today*
with executing its mission (10 being most effective)?    Why or why not?

2.  Describe how you hope others will view LOSCHO in five years?   You may
wish to include a perspective from future board members, your community,
local government, *and/or* the membership of the heritage organization you
currently represent.

3.  What resources do you believe are needed to make what you described in
Question 2 a reality?

4.  What do you hope to accomplish at your May 2nd planning meeting?

Optional:

·         Your name -

·         The heritage organization you represent -

·         Approximate number of members in your organization –

·         Does your organization have any paid staff -

Thank you and I look forward to meeting you on May 2nd.   RICK

--
Kevin K Stadler
PO Box 961