[Loscho_Enews] LOSCHO Quarterly Meeting Sept 28

Snocoheritage snocoheritage at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 18:52:11 PDT 2015

Please join us at the

League of Snohomish County Heritage Organizations Quarterly Meeting
September 28th 2015
10 am - Noon

Superintendents Cottage at Heritage Park in Lynnwood

All members, board members and those interested in Snohomish County history
are welcome.
It is a public meeting for exchanging and sharing ideas for history
projects and publications.  We welcome active participation from historians
from all over the County for possible collaborations.
Possible discussion topics will be

   - Projects for the Womens Legacy funds
   - Malstrom Award Luncheon recap & planning for next year.
   - Sponsorship of Oct 10 History Research class at Stanwood FNCC.
   - Strategic Planning Session follow up planning discussion and action
   plan.

Please let Kevin know if you have additional topics for the agenda, we will
gladly add them, bring your friends and fellow passionate historians.

--

Karen Prasse, veep
League of Snohomish County Heritage Organizations
info at snocoheritage.org
www.snocoheritage.org