[Loscho_Enews] Speakers "bureau"

Snocoheritage snocoheritage at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 15:58:29 PDT 2015

Hi All,
The League Board met today and among the many interesting discussion topics
was the need for a speaker's list for history programs.  There are many
knowledgeable and interesting speakers throughout the County but we don't
all know about them.  So we are requesting you send us names and contact
information for presenters.   You may send us your contact information if
you are a speaker - please don't be shy.  Or send us the names of others
you have heard.

Send the lists to the addresses below according to your preferred method of
communication.

Also - don't forget about the Basics of Historical Research workshop on
October 10 <http://www.snocoheritage.org> - Free workshop but registration
is strongly encouraged.
--

League of Snohomish County Heritage Organizations
P.O. Box 1773

*Thanks Very Much*
Karen Prasse
info at snocoheritage.org