[Loscho_Enews] Honoring our historic State parks and one of their caretakers

Snocoheritage snocoheritage at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 16:23:34 PDT 2015

Washington State Parks are stewards of many of our historic places
throughout the State.  On Camano Island we are lucky enough to have two
historic parks currently managed and protected by Jeff Wheeler.  He has
been an especially effective protector of these important resources, please
join the Camano Schoolhouse Foundation in honoring him if you can.  Also
please thank your local State Parks for their efforts in historic
preservation the next time you see them  -  (kp)