[Loscho_Enews] Fwd: Forward of moderated message

Snocoheritage snocoheritage at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 09:01:17 PDT 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: museumnews at skagitcounty.net
To: Snohomish County History <loscho_enews at lists.snocoheritage.org>
Subject: Historic Cemetery Tour
SKAGIT COUNTY HISTORICAL MUSEUM

At the top of the hill in La Conner
501 S. 4th Street  • P.O. Box 818
La Conner, WA 98257
tel. 360.466.3365 • fax 360.466.1611

www.skagitcounty.net/Museum

Date:  September 30, 2015
From:  Jo Wolfe

Director of Development

*            360.466.3365 <360.466.3365>*

*            jwolfe at co.skagit.wa.us <jwolfe at co.skagit.wa.us>*
Second Annual Historic Pleasant Ridge Cemetery Tour

Skagit County Historical Museum presents our second annual Historic
Cemetery Tour.
On October 11th from 1 to 4 PM the tour will feature Pleasant Ridge
Cemetery.  Pleasant Ridge is the oldest Cemetery in Skagit County.  Hear
the stories as actors portray the famous – and maybe not so famous – folks
who are buried there.  Tickets are $10, or $8 for Skagit County Historical
Society Members.  Tickets available at the Museum.

Cemetery is located at 17666 Valentine Road, Mount Vernon.

The family friendly Skagit County Historical Museum is located at 501 S.
4th Street, at the top of the hill in La Conner.  360-466-3365
museum at co.skagit.wa.us

*Thank you to our sponsors:  Kern Funeral Home, Hawthorne Funeral Home and
Lang’s Pony Farm.*

*Jo E. Wolfe*

Director of Development

Skagit County Historical Museum

360-466-3365

forwarded by
--
Karen Prasse
League of Snohomish County Heritage Organizations
info at snocoheritage.org
www.snocoheritage.org