[Loscho_Enews] Malstrom Nominations due Feb 29th

Snocoheritage snocoheritage at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 12:03:50 PST 2016

Greetings and Happy Spring.  Flowers are just beginning to open and outside
it is beginning to look a little brighter.  It is also time for our annual
winter gathering of heritage groups and members throughout Snohomish County.

Malstrom Nominations are due Feb 29th. If you haven't already sent in a
nomination but know of a worthy project, click here for the form.  Don't be
hesitant to nominate yourself or help someone else do it.
http://www.snocoheritage.org/malstrom-awards/

The Malstrom Award Luncheon to celebrate historic preservation projects,
programs and publications of 2015 will be Saturday, March 19th at noon once
again at the Waltz Building.

Please join us for this great annual get together and program.  This is an
opportunity for volunteers and board members of all of our heritage groups
to meet up and share stories projects.

Noon:  Luncheon – Lasagna, Green Salad, French Bread and Dessert.
The Luncheon will be $30;  Catered by Collectors Choice.
Reservations and prepayment are required for the luncheon by March 14th
(not the tour), please contact us.

If you did not receive a reservation form in the mail,  Click here (pdf)
<http://www.snocoheritage.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Malstrom-res-2016webversion.pdf>
Or email me and I will send you one.

1:00 p.m. ~ Malstrom Award 2015 Presentations
1:15 p.m   ~ Guest Speakers : Seattle Architectural Photographer Otto
Greule and Snohomish History Writer Warner Blake will present "The J. S.
White Story – Snohomish Architect of the city’s many historic buildings"

Email me or Kevin if you have more questions.

Karen Prasse
League of Snohomish County Heritage Organizations
info at snocoheritage.org
www.snocoheritage.org

<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>