[Loscho_Enews] mystery photo

Snocoheritage snocoheritage at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 13:42:00 PDT 2016

Hi All,
This scan of a photograph was sent to me to share to try to identify and
asked that I post it for a better answer.  I'm sure someone has a better
idea than me about it?  There can only be a few options...

http://www.snocoheritage.org/2016/04/mystery-photo/

--
Karen Prasse
League of Snohomish County Heritage Organizations
info at snocoheritage.org
www.snocoheritage.org
This email discussion / announcement list is open to anyone interested in
the heritage and history of Snohomish County Washington. This includes
historic preservation & conservation, oral histories, genealogy, museum
exhibits, social studies education in schools.
You do not need to be a member of the League to be a member of this list
but League welcomes your individual or organizational membership support.
To see the collection of prior postings to the list, visit the Loscho_Enews
Archives
<http://lists.snocoheritage.org/pipermail/loscho_enews-snocoheritage.org/>.