[Loscho_Enews] Fw: NHM groundbreaking this Saturday, July 30

Snocoheritage snocoheritage at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 07:35:12 PDT 2016

Subject: Nordic Heritage Museum groundbreaking this Saturday, July 30

Hello everyone,

I’d like to extend an invitation to join me on Saturday here in
Ballard, for the groundbreaking of the new Nordic Heritage Museum on
NW Market Street.
Details and rsvp are here online: http://nordicmuseum.org/events/129472
Groundbreaking! | Nordic Heritage Museum

Fred Poyner of the Nordic Heritage Museum
fredp at nordicmuseum.org

--
Karen Prasse
League of Snohomish County Heritage Organizations
info at snocoheritage.org
www.snocoheritage.org
This email discussion / announcement list is open to anyone interested
in the heritage and history of Snohomish County Washington. This
includes historic preservation & conservation, oral histories,
genealogy, museum exhibits, social studies education in schools.
You do not need to be a member of the League to be a member of this
list but League welcomes your individual or organizational membership
support.
To see the collection of prior postings to the list, visit the
Loscho_Enews Archives.