[Loscho_Enews] Like us on Facebook

Snocoheritage snocoheritage at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 14:00:11 PDT 2016

Reminder - The League of Snohomish County Heritage Organizations Board
meeting i <http://www.snocoheritage.org/2016/08/next-league-meeting/>s
this *Saturday
at 10 am at the new Marysville Historical Museum*

Many of our organizations have Facebook pages and I thought I'd pass on
links to their public pages for those of us who are not Facebook members.
For those not listed below - send me your link!!!!!

You don't have to have a Facebook account to see the activities posted
publicly on Facebook pages.

https://www.facebook.com/LeagueSCHO

https://www.facebook.com/MarysvilleHistoricalSociety/https://www.facebook.com/alderwood.manor.heritage/​https://www.facebook.com/StanwoodAreaHistoricalSociety/​

https://www.facebook.com/Granite-Falls-Historical-Museum-126497627407489/

https://www.facebook.com/edmondsmuseum

https://www.facebook.com/stillygen

--
Karen Prasse
League of Snohomish County Heritage Organizations
snocoheritage at gmail.com
www.snocoheritage.org
This email discussion / announcement list is open to anyone interested in
the heritage and history of Snohomish County Washington. This includes
historic preservation & conservation, oral histories, genealogy, museum
exhibits, social studies education in schools.
You do not need to be a member of the League to be a member of this list
but League welcomes your individual or organizational membership support.
To see the collection of prior postings to the list, visit the Loscho_Enews
Archives.