[Loscho_Enews] Display Cabinets available

Monroe Historical Society info at monroehistoricalsociety.comcastbiz.net
Mon Nov 28 12:54:20 PST 2016

The Monroe Historical Society has two extra display cases we would like to donate to a local organization.  They are 6 feet long, 19.5 inches deep, 33 inches high.  The glass display area is 8 inches tall with glass on top, front, and both ends, black velvet pads and locking sliding doors in the back.  Very attractive wood and glass cases from a former jewelry store.

There is also a microfilm reader, a projecting Kodagraph viewer.  Works well, a real classic.

If you are interested in any of these, please contact Chris Bee or Dexter Taylor, Monroe Historical Museum, info at monroehistoricalsociety.org or phone 360-217-7223. We can send photos or meet you at the museum.

Chris Bee