[Loscho_Enews] Sky Valley Historical Society, Volunteers, New Ideas and Members

Bess Butler butlersd at nwlink.com
Sat Mar 4 13:32:15 PST 2017

Please post the following in Loscho_Enews

Sultan's Sky Valley Historical Society is looking or Volunteers to help
manage and create new exhibits in their FREE Museum, located above the
Post Office at the corner of Hwy 2 and 4th St.

The Historical Society seeks New ideas from all backgrounds and
interests to share their stories through photos, interviews and
artifacts to illustrate them.

We are seeking New Members, of all ages, to tell us how we can better
involve more people to help us maintain our Motto "Preserving Yesterday
for Tomorrow", with our; Mini Classroom displays for students; Self
Guided Sultan Historical Walking or Driving Tour; Yearly Classmates
Reunion; Group Tours; Programs and Performances.

Sky Valley Historical Society meets each month at 1 PM on the 1st
Thursday, at an off site location (call for next meeting location).
Everyone is welcome.  To contact the society with and idea, or if you
wish to volunteer or become a member call Iris at 360-793-0534.